BAS and Book keeping
It’s an ATO requirement to maintain accurate financial records, so why not take advantage of our bookkeeping services?
- Processing of income and payments through your accounting software by using electronic files, bank feeds or manual input as required
- Debtor and creditor management
- BAS preparation and lodgement
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Periodical financial reporting
- Cash flow management
- Budgets and forecast preparation and planning
- End of financial year preparation
- Inventory control
Payroll and Processing
Take the headache out of payroll. Let us provide you with these stress-free services.
- Payroll and new staff setup
- Timesheet setup for payroll and time billing
- PAYG Withholdings – W2, W3 and W4
- IAS reporting monthly or quarterly.
- Maintain entitlements such as allowances, leave, time in lieu, and rostered days off
- Payroll tax & workers compensation insurance
- Payslips – issuing electronic payslips
- Superannuation processing, including super stream compliance
- Year-end processes which includes issuing of employee annual Payment Summaries, reconciliations and lodgement of the Annual Statement with the ATO.
- Payroll management
We are a professional partner and accredited consultant with the following software providers:
- Reckon (which includes Reckon Accounts/Desktop/Hosted, Reckon One and Payroll Premier)
- QuickBooks Online
- Assess your business requirements
- Recommend the most appropriate software for your payroll, bookkeeping, timesheets and BAS requirements
- Install and customise your chosen software to suit your business needs
- Provide initial software training
- Provide ongoing training and support to you and your staff to ensure that your knowledge is up to date with the latest changes to your software
Tired of data processing?
Let us do it for you.
We can take care of your data entry from your office or from a remote location.